Become a part of our team!
WE ARE HIRING development engineer (m/f/x) for electromagnetic valves
It’s the people that make us!
Join our Team.
We are solution developers for the future of mobility.
We are a technical-empathetic developer and producer of intelligent valve technology for the automotive sector and compressors for pneumatic applications. Every minute of our working day, we strive to revolutionize solutions for our customers and their customers.
As part of the listed global technology company Aalberts N.V., our daily actions are characterised by our responsibility towards our employees. We learn from each other every day and grow together! Our team currently consists of 160 people who give their best every day and achieve goals and successes together as a team.
- Design of electromagnetic systems including magnetic circuit, winding incl. contacts, heat balance, etc. for solenoid valves
- Simulation of the electromagnetic and thermal behaviour and the generation of heat losses and mechanical oscillations
- Coordination, evaluation and validation of simulations and tests as well as ensuring technical requirements and technical maturity of the products
- Working in development projects from the prototype phase to series production
WE COMMUNICATE OUR REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years of professional experience in the design of electromagnetic systems or in the field of electrical components and actuators, ideally in the automotive industry (lateral entry possible)
- Technical education at least HTL or completed studies with focus on electrical or mechatronics engineering
- Experience with the simulation tool Maxwell ANSYS
- Experience in component design suitable for manufacturing
- You have the ability to think outside the box and to think in a solution-oriented way
- You are (technically) empathic as well as a team player who works in a structured and goal-oriented way
- A workplace in a motivated team and state-of-the-art workplace design and technology in our R&D loft with attached in-house test facilities and prototype workshop
- Good accessibility by car and public transport as well as company car park or job ticket
- Internal training at the VENTREX academy
- Corporate events
- Corporate health care
We offer a minimum salary for this position from EUR 3,500 gross per month on a full-time basis (38.5h) if all requirements are met. The actual salary depends on your qualifications and training.
With us, you have the opportunity to become part of an internationally successful company and accompany products from prototype status to successful SOP. If you want to grow with us, send your application documents to Stephanie Stübler using the application form at the bottom of the page.
WE LOOK FOR PEOPLE OPEN POSITIONS & SCHOLARSHIPS
We look forward to meet curious people with passion. Apply now!
- Step one Send a message
- Step two We get in touch
- Step three We find a solution