Become a part of our team!
WE ARE HIRING lead engineer (m/f/x) for alternative drivetrains and supply systems
It’s the people that make us!
Join our Team.
We are solution developers for the future of mobility.
We are a technical-empathetic developer and producer of intelligent valve technology for the automotive sector and compressors for pneumatic applications. Every minute of our working day, we strive to revolutionize solutions for our customers and their customers.
As part of the listed global technology company Aalberts N.V., our daily actions are characterised by our responsibility towards our employees. We learn from each other every day and grow together! Our team currently consists of 160 people who give their best every day and achieve goals and successes together as a team.
- Technical management and processing of development projects in the area of mechanical/mechatronic valve components for alternative drivetrains
- Technical project planning, control, and organization in the area of product development (design, simulation, test field, and prototype construction)
- Internal/external contact within the scope of technical responsibility
- Adherence to scheduling and fulfillment of project goals in the corresponding area of responsibility
- Project reporting to the department management, as well as superior support of the department
WE COMMUNICATE OUR REQUIREMENTS
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a lead engineer in the automotive sector
- Passion for the development of technical solutions
- Performance driven with good organizational skills
- Experience in component design suitable for manufacturing
- A structured way of working and holistic thinking with regard to the different interfaces in technical product development
- Completed technical studies (FH/TU); preferably with a focus on mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, or automotive engineering
- A workplace in a motivated team and state-of-the-art workplace design and technology in our R&D loft with attached in-house test facilities and prototype workshop
- Good accessibility by car and public transport as well as company car park or job ticket
- Internal training at the VENTREX academy
- Corporate events
- Corporate health care
We offer a minimum salary for this position from EUR 3.800 gross per month on a full-time basis (38.5h) if all requirements are met. The actual salary depends on your qualifications and training.
With us, you have the opportunity to become part of an internationally successful company and accompany products from prototype status to successful SOP. If you want to grow with us, send your application documents to Stephanie Stübler using the application form at the bottom of the page.
WE LOOK FOR PEOPLE OPEN POSITIONS & SCHOLARSHIPS
We look forward to meet curious people with passion. Apply now!
- Step one Send a message
- Step two We get in touch
- Step three We find a solution