Become a part of our team!
WE ARE HIRING project management automotive
It’s the people that make us!
Join our Team.
We are solution developers for the future of mobility.
We are a technical-empathetic developer and producer of intelligent valve technology for the automotive sector and compressors for pneumatic applications. Every minute of our working day, we strive to revolutionize solutions for our customers and their customers.
As part of the listed global technology company Aalberts N.V., our daily actions are characterised by our responsibility towards our employees. We learn from each other every day and grow together! Our team currently consists of 160 people who give their best every day and achieve goals and successes together as a team.
- Project management of interdisciplinary project teams & projects with regard to costs, resources, deadlines, and risks following automotive specifications until handover to series production
- Communication with customers within the scope of technical, commercial and scheduling coordination
- Responsibility for adherence to the schedule and fulfillment of the project goals
- Implementation of project reporting to the management
WE COMMUNICATE OUR REQUIREMENTS
- Strong communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- Structured approach and experience with processes in the automotive industry
- Solution orientation and objectivity
- 3-5 years of professional experience in project management of automotive projects
- Technical education (HTL, FH, TU) preferably in the field of mechanical engineering with a focus on automation technology/ automotive engineering/ industrial engineering
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- Project management certification is an advantage (PMA or other)
- A workplace in a motivated team and state-of-the-art workplace design and technology in our R&D loft with attached in-house test facilities and prototype workshop
- Good accessibility by car and public transport as well as company car park or job ticket
- Internal training at the VENTREX academy
- Corporate events
- Corporate health care
We offer a minimum salary for this position from EUR 3,100 gross per month on a full-time basis (38.5h) if all requirements are met. The actual salary depends on your qualifications and training.
With us, you have the opportunity to become part of an internationally successful company and accompany products from prototype status to successful SOP. If you want to grow with us, send your application documents to Stephanie Stübler using the application form at the bottom of the page.
WE LOOK FOR PEOPLE OPEN POSITIONS & SCHOLARSHIPS
We look forward to meet curious people with passion. Apply now!
- Step one Send a message
- Step two We get in touch
- Step three We find a solution